Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 decade ago

who is the worst football pundit/journalist?

i'm going for Stanley Victor (strange name for a loser) Collymore. can there be any worse than him?

Update:

edit- wrighty, i forgot durham. the prat said that torres wouldn't score more than 12 goals a season. won't admit it now though. complete and utter tool.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Lou P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Mark Lawrenson..

sigh5

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i admire soccer and can be super excited if there have been some video games on my television each and every Sunday. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, on the 2nd i'm no longer crying into my pillow each and every Saturday night with the aid of fact there will be no soccer on day after today. Baseball season is basically around the corner. That keeps me occupied and entertained so i do no longer probable have a huge gamble to omit soccer season. additionally, there are trades, signings, and the draft is arising. So there is often something to talk approximately. On a scale of one million-10, i might say it incredibly is a pair of five or 6.

• 1 decade ago

Collymore is awful. One dimensional and incredibly dumb for somebody being paid to offer "expert" opinions. But that's why he works for The Sun I suppose.

Other than him I could give you a list of about 20 rubbish pundits. But I think Steve Claridge, Garth Crooks, Charlie Nicholas and Paul Merson are among the most one dimensional and dumb. You expect dumbness from Sky Sports, but you expect a little better from the BBC.

• 1 decade ago

Phil Thompson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tony Cascarino always wrong!

And Paul Parker writting for yahoo sport couldn't find a more biased pundit (well maybe John Aldridge but surprisingly he doesn't bother me, lol).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paul Merson. The guy can barely speak English.

• 1 decade ago

I agree, he fckued up his own career but likes nothing better than to try and "lord it " over todays professionals, why Talk Sport gave him a job god only knows.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most of The Sun journalists.

• 1 decade ago

Not really a pundit more presenter, but adrian chiles, how did he get that role! He is terrible.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree with all the other users but the 1 that grates me the most is jamie redknapp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.