What's your favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory?

I've only had the Cheesecake Factory a handful of times because there isn't one near me. I'm going to be traveling and plan on picking up a cheesecake on the way. Which cheesecake do you recommend? Also, my husband is not a big chocolate eater- the cheesecake doesn't have to be chocolate free, but he wouldn't enjoy a completely chocolate cheesecake.

Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

My daughter totally enjoys the Original. I have tasted it too. It is truly delicious. The Dulce de Leche one has been called scrumptious also.

Try the vanilla bean cheesecake! It tastes like ice cream and is really good. It contains no chocolate. I'm not a chocolate eater either so i recommend this since it's great to try! Good luck! Enjoy the cheesecake factory! :)

Hopefully your husband likes white chocolate. The white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is my favorite. If you ever had a raspberry zinger this is what this cheesecake reminds me of. Yummy cheesecake enjoy your visit.

Key Lime cheesecake is my husband's favorite, he's also not a chocolate junkie.

The raspberry lemon tart cheesecake is my very fav. Enjoy.

i hate cheesecake

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE!!!!!