What's your favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory?

I've only had the Cheesecake Factory a handful of times because there isn't one near me. I'm going to be traveling and plan on picking up a cheesecake on the way. Which cheesecake do you recommend? Also, my husband is not a big chocolate eater- the cheesecake doesn't have to be chocolate free, but he wouldn't enjoy a completely chocolate cheesecake.

Thanks in advance!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My daughter totally enjoys the Original. I have tasted it too. It is truly delicious. The Dulce de Leche one has been called scrumptious also.

• 1 decade ago

Try the vanilla bean cheesecake! It tastes like ice cream and is really good. It contains no chocolate. I'm not a chocolate eater either so i recommend this since it's great to try! Good luck! Enjoy the cheesecake factory! :)

• 1 decade ago

Hopefully your husband likes white chocolate. The white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is my favorite. If you ever had a raspberry zinger this is what this cheesecake reminds me of. Yummy cheesecake enjoy your visit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Key Lime cheesecake is my husband's favorite, he's also not a chocolate junkie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The raspberry lemon tart cheesecake is my very fav. Enjoy.

• 1 decade ago

i hate cheesecake

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.