Survey: Random survey.?

How early did you get up today?

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan?

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color?

Do you wish you were born in a different month?

Do you like visiting the doctor?

Are you allergic to anything? If so what?

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak?

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them?

How long is your hair?

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!)

• Bri~
    Best Answer

How early did you get up today?

2:30

Aussie.

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars? If so what color?

Yes, I drew on them. (Bands, and lyrics)

Yes, then people could decorate my locker at school. (Summer b'day)

Do you like visiting the doctor?

No...they look at me. XP

Pollen. =P

coco and steak. HA!

Dog, Buford.

How long is your hair?

Shoulder length.

Yeah, it's kay.

How early did you get up today? 6

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan? Australia

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color? No

Do you wish you were born in a different month? No

Do you like visiting the doctor? Hate it

Are you allergic to anything? If so what? No

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak? Hot coco and brownies

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them? I have a horse named Bo and two cats named Carla and Odette

How long is your hair? About waist length

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!) It was okay

• ~Alex~

How early did you get up today? 11am

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan? France

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color? I own a pair of blak and oink panda pairs, a purple pair, a black and white pair, a lime green pair, a pair that has lolli pops on it. Yeah I like shoes

Do you wish you were born in a different month? Kinda in Decmeber you cant really do anything, to cold

Do you like visiting the doctor? No not at all

Are you allergic to anything? If so what? Yes, Milk.

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak? Bread and wine

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them? I have two cats(oreo and maxe) and a dog named snow flake

How long is your hair? Kinda short

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!) It was ok

How early did you get up today?

like 8am

France. for all the love <3 haha

Yeah. Black, grey, and pink

nope. May is great =)

Do you like visiting the doctor?

noooooooo

yeahh. Strawberries and grass lol

Hot coco and brownies. yuuum

Yeah I had a dog named Rosco

How long is your hair?

Like boob length

yeahhh

How early did you get up today? I Got Up At 11:00AM

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan? I'd Go To France (Japan would be my second choice though).

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color? I have a pair of white converse allstars :)

Do you wish you were born in a different month? Heck no.

Do you like visiting the doctor? No, but one does what one must

Are you allergic to anything? If so what? I forget what it's called, but it's made from mold.

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak? Bread and wine i suppose.

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them? 2 family pets, Blacky and Abner

How long is your hair? Not sure, but it's the longest i've ever had it.

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!) Yes, it was a good survey :)

• How early did you get up today? 1:00pm

gray

yes. I was born in November and it sucks cuz i can never hav a party outside since its winter.

Do you like visiting the doctor?

um.... no?

pollen and crap

hot coco and brownies (prbly cuz im under the legal age to drink)

I used to hav a goldfish named Carlo

How long is your hair?

pretty long

idk.....

How early did you get up today?8 to go to disneyland but it was freaking crowded so we just went to downtown disney or watever is called

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan?CHINAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color?yes grey and black

Do you wish you were born in a different month?ermermemrmemr nope i dont care

Do you like visiting the doctor?NO OMG

Are you allergic to anything? If so what?nooooooooo

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak?HOT COCO AND FREAKING BROWNIES

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them?2 DOGS[BELLEANDBUZZ] A CAT NAME LUCY AND A TURTLE NAMED LEANARDO FROM NINJA TURTLES

How long is your hair?MEDIUM

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!)i guesssssssss

How early did you get up today? around 1:20pm or so, my mom was home already and she gets out of work at 1pm. me and my dog r both lazy to get out of bed especially if its cold outside.

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan? Australia, bcuz i want a pet koala :(

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color? nah the closest thing i got r some plain white low top wanna b ones but only cuz i like to design my own shoes with fabric markers so i buy the ones that have no designs for a better canvas.

Do you wish you were born in a different month? hell no i was born in January so its almost double the presents. xmas first then 3 wks later my bday hip hip hurray!!! + i love being born in the winter season

Do you like visiting the doctor? neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr x 1,345,476,772 they always try and find something wrong with ya for the mulla $$$$$$$$$$$

Are you allergic to anything? If so what? bees only that i know of. i once went to kindergarten with a swollen eye and me being a kid i had to b cool and told the crush i had that i got in a fight bcuz someone was makin fun of her :)

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak? mmmm hot coco and brownies *drools*

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them? i got a few. i have 12 catz, 1 dog, 2 parakeets, 3 RES turtles, 4 hermit crabs, 14 chickens/roosters and 7 mallard ducks. My most famous one is Chester the Molester. he is a gay rooster i have lol he runs from the hens but always tries to do the dirty dirty with the other roosters and now i know y no 1 likes him and they always chase him away. Most of my pets have names but its hard to keep track of them all.

How long is your hair? long enough to already b cut. maybe about 1.5" long but i will cut it when school nears in another 2 wks.

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!) i sure did (gives me something to do to pass time.) but how do i thumbs u up if i dont c a place to do so?!?! i will just give ya a (*) instead. enjoy the rest of ur nite and have a great upcommin new years day :)

How early did you get up today? like 7:30

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan? denmark

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color? yeah i have green, red, pink hightops and purple and yellow low tops

Do you wish you were born in a different month? noo i love my birth month

Do you like visiting the doctor? not really

Are you allergic to anything? If so what? face paint

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak? coco and brownies

Do you have any pets? If so what did you name them? my cat pandora and my horse shadowfax

How long is your hair? really long, like almost down to my hips

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!) yeah

How early did you get up today? PRETTY LATE

If you were to go anywhere right now where would you go: France, Australia, Jamica or Japan? JAPAN

Do you own a pair of Converse All stars?If so what color?BLACK AND WHITE

Do you wish you were born in a different month? NO

Do you like visiting the doctor? DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT..

Are you allergic to anything? If so what? NOTHING

Choose one: Bread and wine, Hot coco and brownies, Or beer and a steak? HOT COCOA AND BRONIES

How long is your hair? PAST SHOULDER LENGTH

Did you like this survey? (thumbs up if you did!) OKAY I WILL =]