How much would I expect to spend to make a VFR C150 IFR certified?

I'm thinking of buying a C150 to continue my flight training, but I'm having a hard time finding an IFR certified C150 that is practical for me. Either they are too far away, or too expensive. Yet, there seems to be quite a few C150s that are only VFR certified in my area, and they are rather inexpensive. I... show more I'm thinking of buying a C150 to continue my flight training, but I'm having a hard time finding an IFR certified C150 that is practical for me. Either they are too far away, or too expensive. Yet, there seems to be quite a few C150s that are only VFR certified in my area, and they are rather inexpensive. I dont find it very wise to buy a C150 and then have to rent a different plane to do my Instrument training in. So how much would it cost to make a C150 IFR certified and what would I need to do?