Diesel
Diesel asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

If Malignaggi beats Pacquiao?

Now i am asking what would you say if this fight between Pac and Paulie actually happens and Malignaggi pulls off the upset. I am not asking you to tell me why it wont happen I am just asking what would you think of Paulie and what would you think of Pac. If Paulie beats pac would you take it easier than if Floyd beat him?

please none of this "this wont happen blah blah blah"

because that is not what im asking for.

Thank You

~Isaac

Lmao Jon

i wouldnt care if matthew hatton beat may i would just be pissed cuz saul alvarez didnt get to do it first

@ Troy Sphinks- did you read the details????, your response was not what i was asking for

Favorite Answer

If Matthew Hatton somehow beat Floyd Mayweather jr., oh Im sorry bro I meant to say if Paulie Malignaggi does indeed beat Pacquaio then Malignaggi's stock will rise and I guarantee Paulie will eventually give Pacquiao a rematch. Malignaggi winning is almost or maybe even as big as Buster Douglas beating Mike Tyson. It would be the upset of the century and one of the biggest upsets in history of boxing.

• Paula

a loser like malignaggi doesn't really deserve an ounce of attention. he has been riding this negotiation issue with pac-may for quite a while now in an effort to get some attention for himself. i really feel sorry for the guy. he's a feather fisted weakling that people doesn't really care much about. "@ dewey can't you ever come up with something new? just the same old comment over and over..." he couldn't even if he try ... there's just so much you can pump out of a narrow-mind. buy hey, at least he is now capitalizing the word JUICE ... that's new lmao!

• richie

If paulie beats Pac, I would say Pac didn't train or focus enough and it's his own fault.

The sarcastic me would say "Wouldn't that prove that Pac ain't on steroids and Mayweather just lost himself 20 million dollars?"

He is better than Pacquiao..congratulations.! Everybody loves a winner . For Pac it's just another loss..no big deal, same as if Floyd beat him.He has lost before and he knows how to handle it like a real man. The bigger blow is how you take your first defeat, it's not surprising to see grizzled, seasoned warriors cry when they lost a fight. Pacquiao and Chris Arreola to name just two.

• If Paulie does beat Pacquiao? Then they really need to do olympic style testing!!!!

if paulie beats pac....

u'll NEVER hear the end of it! its debatable whether paulie or mayweather would talk more after the result of that fight.

...hmmm if Paulie beats pac then Paulie/Mayweather would be a very good match up...

...and of course mayweather will ack for a roid test but this time it would not be random...

...for sure it will be TWICE-A-DAY testing LMAO!!!

If Malignaggi beats Pacquiao... Then it's time to wake up and eat our breakfast, but you have to brush your teeth first. Easy huh?

If Malignantchi beats Pac, then we all know who's on steroids.

I think the shock of it will stun the world. I think many Pacquiao fans would probably break down and cry.