What is the average daily income in Thailand per person?

Best Answer

Not enough.

I know some people that work for only 150 baht a day

A good job with a good education , thats what you need to work in a 7/11 pays about 6000 a month

Teachers get between 16 - 20000 Baht a month.

Police get as little as 7000 baht a month

Bar Girls for salary only 5000 -6000 Baht a month

All the pay guides reckon about 300 baht a day average but if you working up country 150 baht a day average.

There is suppose to be a new law here soon saying minimum wage 157 baht a day but I doubt if they will be able to enforce that law.

All your tourists that come to Thailand please be generous and give between 20-40 baht tip's for good service - it goes such a long way to help a Thai family

Average Income Thailand

I'm not an economist, but it's not as easy as giving you the minimum wage. There are quite a few who make minimum wage, some who make less and some who make a great deal more. The World Health Organization estimates a gross national income per capita of $7,440 (USD). That would be $20.38 (USD) per day if you divide by 365 days or $23.85 (USD) if you divide by 312, which is more realistic since most Thais work a 6-day work week.

What is the average daily income per person where you're from?

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): average daily income thailand person: https://shortly.im/BqAbW

Sure - manual labor outside of bkk is cheap - anywhere from $4-5 a day - I live in the countryside - a gas pumper might make $90 a month - in bkk the same job might pay $150 - I have a friend who works as a maid in Bkk - I think she has 2 pt jobs and makes abt $400 a month -

a decent office worker in bkk might make $600 - $900 a month - some accounting skills etc - - and then, yes there is rich and super rich - but I think this is what you are looking for - -

and these figures may seem high because the dollar is way down in the last several years.

Wow, hard to determine so many super rich and super poor here. I can tell you the people in the rural areas make a hell of a lot less than in Bangkok. A construction labor where I am makes 160 baht a day, a factory worker where I am starts at 220 baht a day with a free lunch. But yet you can go to Bangkok and see thousands of Thais shopping in fancy shops and eating in fancy restaurants. G-man gave you an average but that can be misleading because of the great gap between the rich and poor.

GDP per capita: US$ 2516 (Refer to www.boi.go.th : year 2006),

so the average daily income per person = $2516/365day = $ 6.9 /capita/day

Here's a site listing average Thai salary according to jobs:

http://www.worldsalaries.org/thailand.shtml

The minimum wage is 157b - 181b per day (around £3). A few days ago it was raised.. it used to be between 3 - 8b a day lower (6 - 16p).

Source(s): The Nation - Thai English Language Newspaper