Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

boyfriends birthday present?!?

Okay my boyfriends birthday is the 31st what should i get him?!!?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

An iPod touch is a lot of money and is a very big present. I would only suggest something like that for a relationship that has been going on for a while. Has he been talking about something he likes, wants or needs? Are there "little" things that you know he will love? For example: I was with this guy for one month and it was his birthday. He had gotten into a fight with this friend and tore his favorite shirt, which was a Pink Floyd shirt. He loved that shirt so much, so I bought him a new one for this birthday. I also got some this giant bag of skittles, because they are his favorite candy. Neither the shirt nor the skitters were expensive, but they were his most favorite presents out of all of them (and his parents had gotten him an XBox 360 for that birthday!). When it comes to guys, it's the thoughtful gift that counts. If he really, really wants a iPod touch and you can afford it, then go get it. But if there is something else that he'll favor, try getting that instead. :-)

• 1 decade ago

Some Birthday sex

hahah

• 1 decade ago

What does your boyfriend like? My boyfriend loves video games and reading books. For Christmas, I bought him the complete series of "Percy Jackson and the Olympians". He's already on the second book! I pre-ordered Splinter Cell: Conviction and a collector's edition of Mass Effect 2. Splinter Cell doesn't come out til February and Mass Effect comes out right before your boyfriend's birthday on the 26th. I know that every guy on the planet has Modern Warfare 2 or Halo ODST. I hope that helps.

Source(s): I have two brother's and a lot of guy friends!
  • 1 decade ago

How old is him?

i suggest a birthday sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You left out a critical piece of information. How old is he?

• 1 decade ago

ummmmmmmmmmm video games but some socks always works

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get him a videogame or a watch i bet he would like a nice movie.

• Mike P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'd buy him nose hair clippers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bring another chick into bed, he'll be glad with a threesome gift.

• 1 decade ago

might want to add the budget.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.