Why is the wikipedia section on Yahoo answers only answered by people who hate wikipedia?

I'm getting annoyed with it, for some reason, most posters on this section seem to answer with articles about the "Wikipedia elite" attacking you with sockpuppet violations. Can you point to some places where this has happened? Also, instead of attacking a *publicly editable and community project* why... show more I'm getting annoyed with it, for some reason, most posters on this section seem to answer with articles about the "Wikipedia elite" attacking you with sockpuppet violations. Can you point to some places where this has happened? Also, instead of attacking a *publicly editable and community project* why not work out how to fix it.
Update: Note, I'm not saying that you should be using wikipedia as a reliable source for research, yes - some of the sources given by WP can be used as citations, but only if you read them carefully. WP is a good starting point for topics.