Drinkssss for new yearsss?

on new years im obviously going to be drinking. but i find that even if i have one or two drinks the next day my stomach hurts because of the sugar or acid in the drink. i was just wondering if any one knows of any good tasting drinks that dont have a tonne of sugar in them or dont make loads of acid in your... show more on new years im obviously going to be drinking. but i find that even if i have one or two drinks the next day my stomach hurts because of the sugar or acid in the drink. i was just wondering if any one knows of any good tasting drinks that dont have a tonne of sugar in them or dont make loads of acid in your stomach or what to do to help with the acid! thanksss!
Update: actually the beerman you have to have 20 characters in the title so would you rather me do a bunch of question marks? shut up.