Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

drinkssss for new yearsss?

on new years im obviously going to be drinking. but i find that even if i have one or two drinks the next day my stomach hurts because of the sugar or acid in the drink. i was just wondering if any one knows of any good tasting drinks that dont have a tonne of sugar in them or dont make loads of acid in your stomach or what to do to help with the acid! thanksss!

Update:

actually the beerman you have to have 20 characters in the title so would you rather me do a bunch of question marks? shut up.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Beerman Sez: Mountain Dew. Anyone who uses too many esses at the end of words is obviously underage.

Edit: You did it in the main section too. Stick to Shirley Temples until you are of age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BEER

If you are sensitive to acid the alcohol is a problem for you. Alcohol reduces the mucus of the stomach and intestines which then opens it to irritation from stomach acid, digestive chemicals, and alcohol. I suggest you have food before, while, and after drinking alcohol to help buffer your stomach.

• 1 decade ago

LOL...Then maybe you better not drink. If your stomach is really sensitive you either have to take the pain the next day OR just not drink and have a coke.

• 1 decade ago

the best drink is champagne (france)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

beer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.