Are people eating dog food because of 0bama's failed economy policies?

Favorite Answer

don't know, but the homeless population has increased

No more !!! That would be the Bush Administration !!! This president is not only trying to clean up the ""BUSH LEGACY"" he is also ''STUCK" using up HIS presidency to end two unfunded wars with a price tag of over 800 billion dollars and growing each day,,one illegal,,and on going,,the other,,nation building with the people NOT willing to defend themselves..Afghanistan was an effort to Capture Bin Laden,,which Bush failed there too, NOW,,the economy as you MUST KNOW since YOUR man caused it,,blew up in BUSH"S face in November after the election,,and HE tried to throw 787 million dollars at it with Paulsen which by the way,,even to today,,THAT money can't even be accounted for !! Had Obama not acted immediately as he did,,the economy would have shut down,,and America TODAY with the WORLD would be in a DEPRESSION worst than the one of 1929 !! So ANY hardships coming or existing today,,are the direct result of the Bush Administration and the Republicans which blindly followed the Rich and Big Businesses directions to give them Tax Breaks and Deregulation legislation that created the circumstances Obama is dealing with today !! So sorry,, you get no pass on your mans stupidity and inept eight years !! And lastly,, BUSH doubled the debt in his eight years,,and the day Obama was sworn into office by that inept supreme court justice Bush appointed who couldn't administer the oath properly !! Another failure !!,,,the deficit was 10+ trillion dollars.. NEED I SAY MORE ???? I think not !! JAY

• Paul

I used to work for Hartz Mountain and I know for a fact that pet food has a higher rating of

protein~~and is regulated by the government on a higher grade then *people* food.

so you could be doing worse then eating pet food

but buy a good brand name like Alpo as the taste and quality are better for YOU

I have seen people eat dog treats with no ill effect~~the beef jerkey looks just like

regular beef jerky for people but the quality is higher for the pets

• bob

I think it is more likely because of the failed conservative agenda and the total failure of the "Reaganomics/-supply-side" theory that has been robbing the middle class for the past forty years. A quick check of statistics shows that wages declined 4.7% and the number of people living below the poverty level increased 26.1% during the Bush administration, so if people are "eating dog food" it is more likely because of the recession brought about by the failed conservative agenda . l Once again, I will suggest you stick to plumbing because you don't seem to know sh*t about anything else!

NO but the Failed Policies ain't his Its George W. Bush's and who is keeping that Going is FOX NEWS and the Conservative Media not Obama.

Please No Dog Food for Dinner either.

I don't know but I will be his azz is eating good food and getting good care, I desperately need to go to the Dr. and dentist and cannot afford it, gee I hope he doesn't lose any sleep over it. Gotta get up in the morning go to work to pay my taxes, JUST lost my health care too, but my taxes will cover those that won't work, isn't this great? I am working part time.

No!

Obama is driving up the price of Dog and Cat food.

Obama says the peasants can eat grass and tree bark.

You betcha. Look at the national debt!! 10 trillion. Think of what you would do with $100,000. Now $1,000,000. Now $1,000,000,000. Jack that up to $10,000,000,000,000. How much farther ahead are we? Is it worth it? Has it done anything for us?

Man i know of peoples that love the taste of pet food they have been eating it for years .lol

Given the nationwide *empty* food pantries, my guess is *affirmative*~

• Sadly I hope not but reality tells me that there are those people.