Does anyone else find the boy Dia from The movie Blood Diamond pretty attractive?

Do you remember the movie Blood diamond with Leonardo DiCaprio and Dijimon Hounsou? And how Dijimon was playing the fisherman (Solomon) who had to rescue his son Dia from the refugees?

Do you know what exactly is the name of the boy who plays Dia? Where he lives, how old he is and what he's doing now in life?

I remember watching this movie about 4 years ago when it first came out and i was 19 then ( i'm 23 now so i wouldn't remember clearly) but i've always thought the boy who plays dia is kind of attractive. The only thing that made me think that way was he had a very petite and feminime body compared to most boys from africa and i didn't even think he was ugly like most people thought when they watched that movie. I don't like him in homosexual way or anything but i just thought he did a good job playing that character in the movie, and i'm just curious and wanting to know if he has been in any other movies.

I know he is from South Africa and lives in Johannesburg but that is the most I know about him, and that he was about 13 or 14 during the filming of the movie, but i don't know his name. I'm wondering though if anyone can tell me his name and what he is doing in South Africa now. I'm from the UK, so I wouldn't know much from way over here. He's kind of cute for a boy to play a part in Blood Diamond. Heh..... (I know i would 'hit' that if i had the chance).....................Okay not really. :/ I just want to know a little more about this kid, because he had one of the main roles in the movie, but he rarely did talk.

Do anyone of you know?

Favorite Answer

You can watch it in 1080p HD quality for free here:

http://kissa.be/wM5-

Cheers!

• erlene

Yea this action picture rocks. no longer lots as what advance into hhappening however the undeniable fact that it fairly advised and confirmed intimately what those human beings in Africa went by way of. the way I heard approximately it advance into with the help of listening to conflict diamonds with the help of lupe fiasco and diamonds from sierra leone with the help of kany west. and human beings say all rap music is undesirable.