If the property get foreclosed, I'm I still liable to the 2nd mortgage (HELOC),with the new servicer?

I used 2 interest only loans (ARM & HELOC) on my property that I bought in 2006. I lost my job, & didn't make payments for last 9 months. I received a letter from my Lender (BOA)stating they sold or transfer my HELOC to Real time ReSolutions(Debt Collector). My current job income is not enough to make the... show more I used 2 interest only loans (ARM & HELOC) on my property that I bought in 2006. I lost my job, & didn't make payments for last 9 months. I received a letter from my Lender (BOA)stating they sold or transfer my HELOC to Real time ReSolutions(Debt Collector). My current job income is not enough to make the payments & unable to get a loan modification. (Current value of the property is 50% lower than purchased price).If property get foreclosed, I'm I still liable to HELOC? or new servicer (Real time ReSolu) still try to collect money? ( can they garnish my salary) I'm in California. If I go for a deed of lieu, will it help anyway..if so.what do I have to do? I'm so stressed and now all this financial problems are taking a toll on my health