Are you safer with Janet (Man Hands)Napolitano and Obama in charge of keeping track of man- made- disasterer's?

They are going to make sure that no civil right have been violated while seeking these lone wolf perpetrators of man made disasters in the US.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw that Seinfeld L.O.L. .......She should stick to acting!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What a tag team the giant tranny and Napolitano would have made. Janet(large devil in a blue dress)

Reno and Man hands Napolitano. This pair of ridge runners would have struck terror into the heart

of straight people all over the world. If anyone would like to note, The President Clintoon. never took

a run at the giant tranny. Wonder why. Bet he knew.

• barbre
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It smells very fishy! I study that article, then did a google seek for different articles and located not something that explains why the Justice branch dropped the charges. i've got considered lots hypothesis interior the "blogosphere", yet not something that i could evaluate actuality-based to describe Justice's particularly motives. one ingredient i presumed unusual... "occupation attorneys" (as adversarial to political appointees?) have been stated a minimum of a a million/2 dozen situations for the time of that article. Why that great distinction? Is that a 'hint"? At this element, extra questions have been raised than responded and that i think of we are in basic terms on the early beginnings of this tale unfolding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Janet the joke Napolitano? Until her family is hurt or killed I do not expect to see much more than ineffectual saber rattling like "increased security measures" with no intentions of enforcing them or giving the money needed to enforce them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, in fact, every time I even think either of those names I feel as if I might vomit.

Obama will never admit that DICK CHENEY IS AND WAS RIGHT WHEN HE WARNS OF OBAMA NOT KNOWING WHAT HE'S DOING and being too much of a puss to fight any war TO WIN. Obama stated himself that he feels "terribly uncomfortable" with the term "VICTORY". God help us.

We are SO UNSAFE right now in America, that it would give you shivers down your spine to know the truth; we now have over 35 huge muslim terrorist TRAINING CAMPS fully operational here in the United States - one neighbor of one of those camps had her fir tree accidently blown up in her yard when they were training on EXPLOSIVES.

My point: IF OBAMA continues his show of weakness to the world, and if he fails to get immediately PRO-ACTIVE and OFFENSIVE instead of just reacting defensively to each attack and then refusing to acknowledge it as a true terror attack on America, THEN WE ARE SCREWED.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dude you can hate the man hands all you want, but what about that snazzy leather jacket she wore on Sunday to tell the world the system worked? Whoa boy, that has got to be setting new trends in lesbian chic!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey the guy with the bomb in his undies is only a alleged terrorist according to Obama, I guess we have to wait for the lawyers and judge to give us the facts.. What a JOKE! These people are insane!

• Sugar
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The truth is who knows if they are really safe? Ones safety in not in the hands of man but in the hands of God.

• Since both of them are overtly opposed to American security, why would anyone feel safer - besides an enemy, of course?

• 1 decade ago

Apparently, according to her, we are all part of the "plan" to prevent terrorism even though we aren't on the payroll.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heh

What is it about you republicans that makes you want to turn a blind eye to man made disasters?

As a community and country we should be going after those who destroy our quality of life.

Whats wrong with you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.