Why do most UNION ran companies end up being a failure and we the Americans bail them out?

Update: If Walmart was in trouble financially- this administration would NEVER bail them out! Unless they agreed to become a Union! How backwards is this? Unions are greedy and destroy entire cities! Because of the liberal policy! Our tax dollars should have NOTHING to do with bailing out a loser business! ... show more If Walmart was in trouble financially- this administration would NEVER bail them out! Unless they agreed to become a Union! How backwards is this? Unions are greedy and destroy entire cities! Because of the liberal policy!

Our tax dollars should have NOTHING to do with bailing out a loser business! That destroyed itself!
Update 2: If my lemonade stand ran out of lemonade- would my neighbors buy the lemonade? NO! How selfish is this administration? OMG! They are destroying our Country!