People who hate Lisa Marie Presley;; Have you ever put yourself in her shoes?

Now as much as i love Michael, we have to admit, he did have a problem, Michael Jackson had an addiction to pain killers, and he had been through a lot. He definatly had some emotional issues. Sure, Lisa was a ***** for talking bad about him, but she did start with good intentions.. i'm not really sure how... show more Now as much as i love Michael, we have to admit, he did have a problem, Michael Jackson had an addiction to pain killers, and he had been through a lot. He definatly had some emotional issues. Sure, Lisa was a ***** for talking bad about him, but she did start with good intentions..

i'm not really sure how to feel about her. I just listened to a song, and it made me cry. It made me think of Lisa's part in Michael's life. listen to it.

Here's the song;; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j864GdqGi...

she did try to save him.. but she never could..

So why do so many people hate her? Do you really, honestly think it would be easy to have that kind of relationship with a man like Michael? A man who has been through so much pain, and was so scarred.

please star.
Update: well there are plenty of MJ fans who tell me that they hate her.