How do you fix runtime error 429 activeX component can't create object?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
  • First answered 4 years ago
The easiest and fastest way to solve this problem is to run a registry cleaner software. A registry cleaner can eliminate errors in your record. This record stores all information about the software, drivers, applications and games that are installed on your computer. And in time, it can get bad, because some obsolete entries are not deleted and can lead to what they call the "errors". By using a registry cleaner http://make-a-computer-run-better.com the errors can be eradicated and increases the speed of your computer in the process. Registry cleaners work by scanning each file and then checking to see if it's corrupt or causing problems. If they find that it is broken, the registry cleaner will replace or fix the file for you to make your computer become free of errors.In addition, the errors will not happen if you regularly check and care for your computer system.
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (2)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Jessica answered 4 years ago
    Hi,RICK M

There are 3 step to repair runtime 429 error

I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. I had the same problem with you, it bother me for a long time. I have searched many ways online and found that the following method is the best, my friend had runtime 429 error too, he also quickly fix runtime 429 error with the following method. I think you should try it, I hope it can help you:

1: Download a runtime 429 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
    2: Open runtime 429 error repair tool and scan you computer for free
    3: Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair runtime 429 error.

Here are the url of runtime 429 error repair tool:http://www.RepairErrorSafe.com/ttfix-run...

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • MacktheFilet answered 4 years ago
    You need to be more specific. Where are you getting this error message? What program are you using? What action are you trying to perform? At what point does it fail?

Usually, there is an update that can be run to resolve the issue but without more information I can't tell you any more.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock