How could Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano have kept a straight face.. ..?

How could Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano have kept a straight face when she claimed in the immediate aftermath that "the traveling public is safe" and "the system worked"?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bush is looking better every day Obama is in office.

• 4 years ago

Baaaa loney. they're twiddling with e-be sure, they're extending the real I.D. implementation time. they look jerking us around as complicated as they'd. Over 60% of the human beings choose the unlawful extraterrestrial beings deported. some 23% sense they choose them deported especially categories. approximately 17% do no longer choose them deported. Napolitano is flopping around like a fish on a economic corporation. we ought to understand the Obama persons are going to enforce the Immigration regulation till his revision are authorized... or no longer. Alan Bersin would understand some thing we don't understand, yet i think of it can be quite, very sensible to let us know on the instant. i visit declare that as quickly as Alan stated the protection rigidity should not be used to take care of the border, his vaunted intelligence basically took a complicated hit. yet whilst he additionally shows the nationwide shield can't be utilized by employing the Governors to do as they choose, he neglected back. We could be in worry.

• 1 decade ago

How embarrassing is it to realize that Americans think that Amsterdam is in the United States and therefore subject to TSA security?

• 1 decade ago

Janet just don't get it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.