Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Do u like my future kids name?
Like, Unlike, Sorta
1: Preston Leigh
2: Porter John
3 Parker Lance
4: Payson Johann (girl)
- rubybenubiLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1: Preston Leigh - heartily DISLIKE - can't tell if it's a boy or a girl (gender-benders are so unkind)
2: Porter John - ya gotta be kidding!!!!
Would you actually name your child after a Porta-Potty!!!!
Oh my, Porta John--I can't stop laughing!!!
3 Parker Lance - Dislike; you're trying too hard to be trendy and just end up sounding like a twit
4: Payson Johann (girl) - heartily DISLIKE - using masculine names for a girl is just the latest silly trendiness. In 20 years, she'll be humiliated and won't be able to do anything about it. At least switch them around and use Johanna instead.
Gee, I really, really hope the future is a L-O-O-O-O-N-G way off!
- aloha.girl59Lv 71 decade ago
1: Preston Leigh - Preston for a girl? No way.
2: Porter John - No. A porter is someone who carries in bags at a hotel.
3 Parker Lance - Parker is OK. I don't care for it when paired with Lance.
4: Payson Johann (girl) - Payson is made up and I don't like it at all. Peyton/Payton is much better. Johann is a boy's name.
- 1 decade ago
Personally I dislike all of them
1. Preston Leigh, i'm not really sure if thats a boy's or a girl's name
2. Porter John just reminds me of a port-a-potty
3. Parker Lance is okay, i guess
4. Payson Johann sounds like its better as someone's last name. How about Peyton Johann instead?
- ?Lv 71 decade ago
I unlike all of them, sorry...
1. Preston Leigh: I can't tell which gender this name belongs to...I really prefer masculine names for boys and feminine names for girls.
2. Porter John: Sounds too much like port-a-john, which is a type of portable outdoor toilet. Please don't name your child this!
3. Parker Lance: Sounds like a phone-book listing...I'm not fond of either name, but Lance Parker would flow better.
4. Payson Johann: Another phone-book listing. Payson sounds like a pro football player's name...it strikes me as fairly awful for a girl. Johann is a European male name...the feminine version is Johanna.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. Dislike - maybe spell Leigh, Lee?
2. Dislike - Port-A-John?
3. Sorta - don't really go together well
4. Dislike - don't like Payson at all, and honestly if you wouldn't have put girl in parentheses I never would have guessed it was supposed to be a girl's name.
- SUMMER~DELIGHTLv 51 decade ago
dislike preston. leigh for a middle name is nice
porter dilike john i like
parker i like alot but not with lance
and the last name is a bit to left wing for me...esspecially for a girl.
but i like john parker or john lance
i also like parker leigh
- 1 decade ago
They are ugly except Payson.
- 1 decade ago
I really like the name Porter..its kind of out there but in a good way!...its unique
Hope i helped! :)