information about the state of Arkansas?

My fourth grade daughter has to present to her class about the state of Arkansas.

she has to dress up...

bring in a souvenir (usually food)

and read something about the state for the class.

please help me quick

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Feisty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your fourth grade daughter needs to do her own homework.

You're not teaching her anything by coming up to Yahoo to get it done for her.

I'm sure she knows enough about the computer to Google "Arkansas".

• 1 decade ago

These are the resources that I would use.

Arkansas Tourism Official Site - Fun Affordable Family ...

Official tourism site of the State of Arkansas. Includes profiles of Arkansas state parks, outdoor recreation, and scenic regional tours and attractions. From the ...

www.arkansas.com - Cached

Arkansas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geography, history, demographics, economy, transportation, law and goverment, education, and symbols of Arkansas, a Southern state in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas - 261k - Cached

Arkansas.gov - Official Website for the State of Arkansas

Planning a move to Arkansas? ... Learn about the great state of Arkansas, find fun places to visit, get health ... states for retirement, Arkansas is proud of ...

portal.arkansas.gov - 90k - Cached

Arkansas Homes on Yahoo! Real Estate

Track Arkansas real estate values including median house prices. Check Arkansas mortgage rates for various loan types and graph their trends over time

realestate.yahoo.com/Arkansas

University of Arkansas, Fayetteville Athletics

The official home for Arkansas Razorbacks sports: football, basketball, baseball, golf, track, cross countryand tennis. Access team rosters, schedules and stats or ...

www.arkansasrazorbacks.com - 96k - Cached

Source(s): Yahoo search on the name of the state.
  • dysart
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Fayetteville is a superb section. It has the ammenities of a city, yet with loads of surprising issues to do exterior. The political climate is enormously reasonable. There are loads of great eating places. Dickson street delivers great nightlife. The crime fee is low. The housing industry is enormously very akin to something of the country.

• 1 decade ago

Go to http://www.arkansas.com/ and/or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas . Those Internet sites will give you the most basic information you need.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.