Hey y'all...i need some help Iam in the ARMY.?

like i said iam in the army, im in my 4th week and now iam home for Christmas exodus. and go back in a little over a week. well a week before my arrival, my wife had a miscarriage and she went into a severe depression. as soon as i found that out when i got home i went into a depression also... and i was seen by a... show more like i said iam in the army, im in my 4th week and now iam home for Christmas exodus. and go back in a little over a week. well a week before my arrival, my wife had a miscarriage and she went into a severe depression. as soon as i found that out when i got home i went into a depression also... and i was seen by a doctor and he put me on anti depression and anti anxiety medication. i guess they are pretty strong, because i feel like ****...and don't feel like doing anything. i was told by a few people now that im depressed and on this medication that ill be getting discharged from the ARMY? it sucks but i also feel like i need to be home to be with my wife also... so can anybody help me out and tell me what the process will be and how to make it out as quick and painless as possible? i was told i have to see the chaplain and a doctor and let them know about my meds etc... and they start discharging me? is that true? i have depression in my history and have proof of that.
All your help would be great thanks guys. And i didnt ask for this to happen, it just did. so please keep all the nasty comments to yourself.
THANKS-