I don't have a credit card, how do I make an Itunes account?

I'm eleven and i got an Ipod for xmas but i dnt have a credit card.

Favorite Answer

iTunes has a promotion going on right now for a free $5 gift card if you sign up for a new account, so you won't need a credit card.

Just go to the iTunes website and look for the small five dollar icon, click on it, and it'll then lead you through a series of steps or you can just go to the direct link here http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/itunes-5-gift...

Good luck, I hope that helps :)

Get your parents to buy you a prepaid Visa or Mastercard, like the Green Dot ones or the WalMart card. The WalMart card is only four dollars, whereas the Green Dot Visa or Mastercard are like ten dollars. And it costs five dollars each time you reload money onto it. That way, you only spend what is on the card and nothing more. But get your parents permission first, because I believe you have to be 18 or older.

You can use a paypal account. I think you can do it with itunes gift card as well. Or you could always apply for a credit card.