Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is America like the Frankenstein monster and Britain Dr.Frankenstein,?

look what we created, a fat,crime ridden, ugly country :(

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You didn't create jack ****. You guys were dealt with 227 years ago. America is being created as we speak. Have a nice day : )

• 4 years ago

Cut Israel loose? **** that. That would be a mistake, we'd lose a valuable friend and ally. I think you're confused when it comes to Israel.. Israel is not a middle-eastern country like the rest of the Arab world. It is a western democracy just like any European country or US state. Just look at what Israel contributes to the US, from the technology you use on a daily basis, to the medical procedures that will save your life, to the anti-terror training tactics of Marines who watch over you at night, to the Nobel laureates who advance science, biology, chemistry, economics and philosophy, to IDF's alliance with Nato, UN and US forces, among many MANY other commendable traits of this oasis of democracy in the most depraved and barbaric region on the planet. And you want to sever ties with THEM? I say cut the Arab world and Arab oil loose. Nothing good has EVER come out of that relationship. Nothing good has ever come out of Islam, the Quran, Sharia law and Islamic Jihad.

• Rj
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Wow, it never fails to amaze me how stupid some people on here can be. I used to think the English (of which I am half) were better than such moronic thinking. Being here in P&S makes me realize all of us have idiots among us.

• 1 decade ago

The world is a fat, crime ridden, ugly place.

Act accordingly.

: )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

because the UK has no crime at all. Oh wait they have more crime then th US

• 1 decade ago

look what you've done now, you've got Carlos all riled up and just when he was warming to my English @rse

LMAO

• 1 decade ago

no, britain is like a country full of bucktoothed, tea-sipping ******* and america is like a country that is awesome

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

nope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

another stupid American

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.