Teenagers: Love 'em or Hate 'em?

Teenagers: Love 'em or Hate 'em?

I'm sixteen, but a lot of teenagers annoy the hell out of me. At my school, some of them are really cocky and annoying, and are doing nothing but having sex and smoking shitt, thinking it makes them look cool.

You don't need alcohol to get crunkk.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, I never knew another 16 year old like myself though exactly like me!!!

They think they're mature enough to have sex and stuff but that just shows how immature they really are.

Diana

• Gale
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I won't project the attitude of American teenagers onto the rest of the world so my perspective is based strictly on American teens. Teenagers are in that precarious position of possessing knowledge without maturity, confidence with uncertainty. More often than not they are their own worst enemies. I have a teenage sister myself and she is in the know it all stage. The best you can do is give advice and see what they do with it...teenagers are stricken with the curse of having to seeminly find everything out the hard way. I was no different, but it just seems so obvious and silly now that I am way past those years. Now I understand that it is wise to listen to what those who have already been where I am going have to say. Teenagers would do well to also understand that life is not infinite and mistakes will affect you years into the future.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you. There are some teenagers that are okay. They don't do drugs or anything. [I'm one of those.] And then there are the ones that you described. I don't hate all teenagers, but some are just crazy. I don't know what went wrong.

• 1 decade ago

You could ask old people : love 'em or hate 'em?

I mean it depends on the individual.

But yes a lot of them is a ****** so ye you can hate them^^

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Love them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm 18 and lots of younger teens are sooooo annoying. the freshmen class this year at my school has no respect and it gets worse each year.

• 1 decade ago

It's a love/hate relationship

• Irmak
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I agree. Hate 'em

Source(s): I'm seventeen.
  • That's so true!

I'm 17 & it only seems to be getting worst with even younger teenagers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am one I cant stand being around them.

If some kid is trying to tell me something that I have absolutely no interest in, I just walk away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.