is there a cheat for mario kart wii to unlock all the tracks?

i would greatly appreciate it!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hack it :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah you could hack it but i don't do it anymore because while i was hacking a game, the power went out and it messed up my gamecube. and that's why i bought that crappy wii in the first place, so i could play my old games on it. i'm a bit of a meiser xD

go ahead and hack it, but the risk is yours!

btw the way to win races on the wii's mario kart is to stay at the back of the pack for the first half of the race. then, when you get a good weapon, crush the competition in front of you.

• 1 decade ago

Unlockable: Characters

To unlock the characters listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Baby Daisy - Earn at least a one star ranking in each 50cc Wii Grand Prix cup races

Baby Luigi - Unlock eight Expert Staff ghost data in Time Trial mode

Birdo - Defeat 250 people in online racing, or play Time Trial mode on sixteen different courses

Bowser Jr. - Earn at least a one star ranking in each 100cc Retro Grand Prix cup races

Daisy - Win the 150cc Special Cup

Diddy Kong - Win the 50cc Lightning Cup

Dry Bones - Win the 100cc Leaf Cup

Dry Bowser - Earn at least a one star ranking in each 150cc Wii Grand Prix cups

Funky Kong - Unlock four Expert Staff ghost data in Time Trial mode

King Boo - Win the 50cc Star Cup

Mii (Outfit A) - To play as the Mii associated with your profile, win the 100cc Special Cup

Mii (Outfit B) - To play as the Mii associated with your profile in a different outfit, play through and complete all thirty-two time trials

Rosalina - Have a Super Mario Galaxy save on your Wii and race 50 times OR get 1 star in the 8 Mirror Mode Cups

Toadette - Play Time Trial Mode on all thirty-two courses

Unlockable: Cups

To unlock the cups listed below, fulfill the requirements listed. Keep in mind that the requirements are the same for each CC type on the circuits listed.

Leaf Cup - Earn trophies in the Shell Cup and Banana Cup

Lightning Cup - Earn a trophy in Leaf Cup

Special Cup - Earn a trophy in Star Cup

Star Cup - Earn trophies in the Mushroom Cup and Flower Cup

Unlockable: Mirror Class

To unlock the Mirror Class, win all of the available 150cc Cups in the game.

Unlockable: Bikes on 50cc Cup Races

To unlock the ability to drive bikes in 50cc cup races, earn all of the trophies on each 50cc cup race.

Unlockable: Karts on 100cc Cup Races

To unlock the ability to drive karts in 100cc cup races, earn all of the trophies on each 100cc cup race.

Unlockable: Victory Photos

To unlock both victory photos available in the game (which is basically a shot of your Mii with various characters), you have to fulfill two requirements. To unlock the first photo (which is of your Mii with Mario and Peach), earn a trophy in every cup for each class available. To unlock the second photo (which is of your Mii with each racer in the game), win each and every Grand Prix cup available in the game.

Unlockable: Large Karts

To unlock the large karts listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Aero Glider - Earn at least a one star ranking in each 150cc Retro Grand Prix races

Dragonetti - Win the 150cc Lightning Cup

Piranha Prowler - Win the 50cc Special Cup

Unlockable: Medium Karts

To unlock the medium karts listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Royal Racer - Win the 150cc Leaf Cup

Turbo Blooper - Win the 50cc Leaf Cup

Unlockable: Small Karts

To unlock the small karts listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Blue Falcon - Win the Mirror Lightning Cup

Cheep Charger - Earn at least a one star ranking in all 50cc Retro Cup races

Rally Romper - In Time Trial mode, unlock the expert staff ghost data record

Unlockable: Large Bikes

To unlock the large bikes listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Phantom - Win the Mirror Cup

Torpedo - Unlock twelve Expert Staff ghost data in Time Trial mode

Twinkle Star - Win the 100cc Star Cup

Unlockable: Medium Bikes

To unlock the medium bikes listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Dolphin Dasher - Win the Mirror Star Cup

Nitrocycle - Attain at least a one star ranking in all 100cc Wii Grand Prix cup races

Rapide - Win the 100cc Lightning Cup

Unlockable: Small Bikes

To unlock the small bikes listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.

Bubble Bike - Win the Mirror Leaf Cup

Magikruiser - Play Time Trial Mode on any eight courses

Quacker - Win the 150cc Star Cup

Unlockable: Alternate Title Screen

To unlock an alternate title screen that will be shown when the game is started up, win each and every cup available in the game.

Unlockable: Gold-Colored Steering Wheel

If you utilize the steering wheel that comes with the game extensively (or even exclusively) instead of using the Wii controller or a GameCube controller, you'll find a gold-colored steering wheel icon next to your name when you play online.

Hint: Avoiding POWs

Getting attacked with a POW can be a bummer, but if you flick upward your steering wheel or Wii remote, you can avoid it. You will spin around, and you will lose your currently-equipped item, but you won't slow down and will avoid the devastating result of being struck with a POW.

Hint: Wi-Fi Stars

You can add stars to your profile name while Wi-Fi racing. You can do so by completing Grand Prix races with a certain rank. A one-star profile means you’ve earned a one star ranking on all Grand Prix races. A two-star profile means you’ve earned a two star ranking on all Grand Prix races. A three-star profile means you’ve earned a three star ranking on

• Addy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yeah only way to do it is hack it. you might as well pass the game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.