Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 1 decade ago

HELP! what are the requirements to attend a college in egypt?!?

ok so am planning to transfer to college in egypt next october and i have nooo idea what are the requirements of each college!

i am graduating with an american diploma and i just took the sat1 and the sat subject test in us history!

but idont know whats the minimum grade they need!

plzzzz help me

thank you sooo much!

oh and do u mind telling me which colleges are good?!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Nono
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ESD (a member here) knows cuz i believe he said before that he went through that

umm .. i think you have to have your score reports and go to maktab el tansee2 .. and then apply to schools and universities online! not sure though

which colleges are good?

depends on whether you want public or private univ.

public then of course Cairo and Ain Shams universities

private then AUC .. there a lot others like German and Canadian universities in Cairo

but these are considered new to AUC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_...

it also depends on your major and your scores

• Login to reply the answers
  • Well honestly i don't really know,because i was an IGCSE graduate,but i guess that you are going to attend in private university like AUC or GUC or BUE or stuff like that,you don't really need to worry about grades but you need to know that there are different categories and they do depend on your high school grade. If you have any relatives there you could ask them to go check for you or you can visit the university's website and send them a letter or something and ask for the requirements.

But if you are aiming to join a government university that would be another story.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.