Liberals, why would conservatives be worried in 2010?

lol that makes no sense. all conservatives have to do is wait it out. liberals will eventually chew their own legs out from beneath them. It's going to be fun to watch. The worst has already happened to republicans. We lost both houses and the president. Liberals are the ones with the most to lose.... show more lol that makes no sense. all conservatives have to do is wait it out. liberals will eventually chew their own legs out from beneath them. It's going to be fun to watch.

The worst has already happened to republicans. We lost both houses and the president.

Liberals are the ones with the most to lose. Conservatives have EVERYTHING to gain.

Do you still think we are worried about the election now? ha
Update: THINK...I'm very very much alive!! stupid.
Update 2: I'm not worried about anything. America is still very much a CHRISTIAN nation. Let the gnawing begin...ROFL
Update 3: self...I need a shovel and some boots to read your answer! Let go and let God my butt. God helps those who help themselves!!