Is there any other way to sync music onto an iPod besides buying it on iTunes?

Okay, so I got an iPod for Christmas and bought 7 songs on iTunes to sync onto it, but I want more and don't wanna pay for them... Is there any sites that you don't have to pay for to sync songs?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes ma'am! u can take your i pod to your sisters house because she can get or put any song your heart desires on it or u can put in a cd then go to rip then go to sync, its simple love u

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yup !

You can download LIMEWIRE.

But make sure it's the free version. It works great !

After u download the songs, u can either drag them from limewire to Itunes, or put them to a disc and then put them to Itunes.

Then u can Sync them to your iPod and you'll be listening to hundreds of FREE songs in no time !

• 1 decade ago

you can get limewire or something like that and share the songs from there to itunes and sync them onto your ipod

Source(s): my own experience
  • 1 decade ago

if you have any cds that you like you can put "em in your computer and this thing should come up that says "would you like to download to you itunes library" then click yes and drag the songs to your ipod....or if you dont have cds you can go to youtube (thats what i do) and type in the song name that you want with the word download at the end (for instance type in "lady gaga bad romance download" if you want bad romance... then those links will take you to sites like mediafore and loombo..once youve hit the download button on the site..it will download to ur computer and then that song will be in your documents folder and click the file and make sure you have iTunes open and drag it to where itunes says "music" and drop and then click and drag to ur ipod...hope i helped :)

Source(s): long time ipod user who got tired of paying a dollar for each song :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I have faith the guy above me. there is extremely no diverse technique to placed song on an iPod without iTunes. in case you have been speaking approximately an MP3 participant you ought to apply abode windows or limewire or something.

• 1 decade ago

well any music that u out on your computer should pop up on your itunes player, even the ones u illegally doenload or from a cd u put in. most ppl download from limewire, there are many sites that have something u can download music from

• 1 decade ago

You can buy some CDs and then put it in the slit for the CDs and press sync. I think lime wire works too.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know of any sites, but another avenue is going to the local library. Borrow the cd's for free, upload them to your pc and then to your iPod.

• 1 decade ago

haha i know the feeling! i use bittorrent which gives you free music and whatever else =] www.bittorent.com and just download the server and the rest is super easy.. good luck!

• 1 decade ago

its called LIMEWIRE,its totally free, or also bittorrent

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.