How do I print mailing labels from my Contacts in Yahoo?
- ShotsieLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
PRINT ADDRESS LABELS:
It is totally different now, with the Yahoo upgrade.
1. Click Options, Mail Options.
2. Scroll down the left navigation bar and click on Contacts Options.
3. When the options page opens, click on "Printable Address Book" on the right.
4. From the next page, check the radio button next to the size labels you have purchased, either 5162 (2 columns) or 5160 (3 columns).
4. Go to the bottom left and click the "Display for Printing", to view how it would appear on the labels page. If you don't like your first choice, hit the back button and choose the other one.
5. Once you have your chosen one displayed, insert the labels page into your printer and click File and click Print.
Note: If you don't have Adobe Reader in your programs, click on the icon below that says "Get it Here." It's just below the options on the page you open when you click on "Printable Addresses. That should make the labels fit on either page. NOTE: It will only print those that have a full address.
If that doesn't work for you, go to your Word Processing program and select Labels from the menu under Tools, or Format. In this one you can select font size and anything else you might need to make them fit on your labels page.
- mayneLv 43 years ago
Outlook shops all your Contacts, digital mail, calendar products, and initiatives concepts in one checklist mentioned as a .PST checklist. in case you prefer to export (or in basic terms back up), say, your Contacts, spotlight Contacts in the Outlook folder checklist. Then click checklist, Import and Export. The Import and Export Wizard opens. % Export to a checklist and click next. in the subsequent window, you're given a record of suggestions. evaluate making use of Microsoft Excelâ€”this might export all your contacts suitable right into a suitable ordered spreadsheet. Make your determination and click next. you're given the alternative back to % the folder you prefer to export. spotlight it and click next. Specify the call and placement the area you will prefer to maintain your checklist. Use the Browse button in case you %. click next and then click end. you're able to now use this Excel spreadsheet as your concepts source in the merge.