Heaven Help Me MY BEST FRIEND THINKS SHE IS A VAMPIRE! And it's really starting to creep me out...?

Okay, it was fun...at first; pretending to be vampires over the summer the year the Twilight Movie came out... but that was over a year ago, and she still hasn't dropped the Vampire Persona. A little background on Vivyan... -First off-- she's FOURTEEN -Secondly, she thinks she is an honest-to-blog blood... show more Okay, it was fun...at first; pretending to be vampires over the summer the year the Twilight Movie came out... but that was over a year ago, and she still hasn't dropped the Vampire Persona.
A little background on Vivyan...
-First off-- she's FOURTEEN
-Secondly, she thinks she is an honest-to-blog blood sucking vampire. Not that that's strange...
-She's a ginger--- not to sound prejudiced or anything-- but being a ginger, she gets a lot of stares as it is--- not to mention she now parades around the school wearing her wax-in fangs, and making the most horrific faces whenever confronted with direct sunlight, but she refuses to buy school lunch now!--- claiming that human food is an insult to her being, and she only drinks "blood powder" which is turned to liquid in her water-bottle. I was sort of freaked out at first, by the color accuracy and viscosity of the blood--- but I sniffed some when she wasn't looking the other day (intelligent thing to do when identifying an unknown substance--- that'll earn me the Nobel Prize) and it smelled suspiciously like Emergen-C ("just-add-water" vitamin powder that tastes a bit like knock off crystal-light).
Well, recently she's been referring to her house and family as "the coven", and I have won the endearing title of "Fledgling". Jee-thanks-Viv!
Okay, now she has her new boyfriend (a sixteen year old who should know better) playing along too, and it's gotten really really frustrating, now that I can't call her by her first name anymore--- since I am "her fledgling", I have to call her "MASTER", yes, master. Not only is that totally backward and wrong, but it is totally against logic--- seeing as I am in the advanced classes, and will reach working age before she does, and I am more than an inch taller than her--- plus she dresses...let's just say HER AGE and I dress like a thirty year old (says she, since I no-longer wish to shop at hot-topic every Saturday, and tend to go with a less-shocking ensemble--- mostly dark colors, admittedly, and I like sweaters and more conservative attire).
I know that this is completely shallow, and two faced to wish, but I WISH SHE WOULD QUIT IT AND GROW THE HELL UP! Okay, I know people will say, "You don't deserve to be her friend", "how about finding some new friends", and so on...but I've tried, I really have, but nothing feels right without her as my best friend--- we just know each-other too well, and quite honestly, I'm sort of an odd-ball-out type myself--- just in my own introverted way.
So, I'm the nerd who's guilty pleasure is to snuggle up in bed with a nice Anne Rice (Vampire) Novel.
And she is the insane best friend who is taking it A HUGE STEP TOO FAR!
I've tried reasoning with her...and so far, as expected, reasoning doesn't help.
My argument goes like; "Please, please, please Viv, could you let me call you by your first name? I really would like things to go back to normal now?"
Her response: "Did the Coven Queen just hear the fledgling speaking to her superior in first person? If so, the coven queen shall have to suspend blood drinking privileges for a week, as well as withdraw the ancient texts from the fledgling in question's possession."

Oh yeah, and the ancient texts...she is actually the owner of the Anne Rice novels, which my mother WONT ALLOW me to read...and Viv is my sole life line! I know it sounds like I'm just using her for book privileges, but I'm really not, and even if I sort of theoretically was, she was the one who showed them to me in the first place, and now she has me totally addicted.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME CONVINCE HER TO DROP THE VAMPIRE ACT BEFORE MY MOTHER FLIPS OUT AND DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW ME TO SEE VIV!

Oh, and another thing... I really need help convincing Viv AND MY MOTHER that she is not in-fact a Vampire.

Yes, you heard me, my mother believes in vampires.

Here is the "evidence" Viv has presented, that I fear has begun to reach my mother's attention as well:

1.) Viv has a red ring around her left pupil (from birth)
2.) Her average temperature is 97.4 degrees Fahrenheit, and this shows in her super cold hands
3.) She is deathly pale
4.) She always has dark circles under her eyes
5.) She is nocturnal
6.) She was born on Friday the thirteenth
7.) She has sharp teeth, even without the fake fangs
8.) She has always loved the taste of her own blood (the creepy one)

I don't believe in Vampires. How can I counter this?