Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

can i buy canadian prescription drugs online without a prescription?

i hate going to the doctor and i don't want to sit down with some overeducated shrink, what i want are good medications to help me calm down like valium xanax soma vicodin and others. i saw a doctor once and he would not write me a prescription so here is what i want to know can i order those pills from a canadian online company and have them sent to me in arkansas without getting a prescription. or is it illegal???? i am not going to see a doctor. i just want my pills and i want no hassle. i am not a druggy, i only use pills and never touched acid or marijuana or cocaine.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Not going to happen and the laws are getting even tougher after Jan 01, 2010.

1

Source(s): Medical Consultations Via Phone - http://onlinephysician.neatprim.com/?AKXx

You can most definitely order drugs like that online, but the only types of pharmacies that will send you drugs without a prescription are the ones who will send you anything except the drug you ordered from them. In the best case scenario, you recieve a bottle of authentic looking sugar pills that will have zero effect on you. Worst case scenario-you recieve something that could be poisonous to you. Either way it's a waste of your time and money.

You could always try to buy them on the street, but there you're running the same risks as with the fake online pharmacies.

The only way to actually get these kinds of drugs is through a doc's prescription. I know you don't like it, but there's a very good reason why it's set up that way. Yes, these drugs make you feel good, but they're not without real risks, and a doctor needs to be able to monitor that.

I think you need some help with your anxiety, and that you need to talk to someone-it doesn't have to be a doctor. You sound a little desparate to get a hold of these meds, and I can't imagine how stressful that must feel. You deserve a way out of that feeling.

If you can build up a trusting relationship with a doctor though, they'll definitely be more willing to prescribe the benzos if they know you well. And also, what kind of doctor did you see before? Your GP is going to be less willing to prescribe them than a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists prescribe brain altering drugs all the time, and they're much more willing to hand over a rx for valium or xanax.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

It is always illegal to buy, be given or in any other way acquire medicament's you do not have a prescription for. It is also illegal to hold prescription medicament's without a legal prescription. And it is usually not a good idea to order medicament's online unless you KNOW that you can trust the seller, or you don't know what you might end up with.

You want to arrest anyone visiting Cuba or purchasing Cuban goods in defiance of the US Trade Embargo but you want to illegally purchase prescription drugs online from Canada.

You are inconsistent, Ted....

ecstlaboratory@gmail.com