AS1 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Alright guys , enough is enough .?

We come here and have our little debates and etc., that's understandable . But our Y/A basketball section has turned into **** with us cursing and insulting each other . We come here and hate on every player out there. This isn't even Yahoo Answers anymore, it's more like Yahoo Wars .

People our cheating their ways into getting top contributors so they can start a bandwagon .

I'll start by apologizing to everyone for all the mistakes I've made .

@Sephiroth : That was a while ago . I made the post but things just get out of hands . So **** it .

Btw : There is nothing wrong with debating something with someone, but when WE as people start to point certain groups of people out and start calling each other "moron" , "stupid" , "idiot" , we look stupid and ignorant .

Favorite Answer

I accept your apology! Not that I'm certain you've ever wronged me. And I apologize honestly and sincerely for any wrongs I may or may not have committed against you.

Yeah, the forum has degenerated into a place for fans of whatever team to lob bombs against the team they hate most. For every thoughtful, honest question, there's half-a-dozen "How good is player X?!?" trolls.

I will no longer call people asshats, or morons, or fanbois, unless the languase in their question is even worse. I will try to enlighten myopic fanb.... er, fans, and help the realize that there are many good players in the NBA, and that no player is perfect.

I've made mistakes on defaming opposing teams, but I've learned better: however, when people post obviously dumb comments, I'm going to respond. I don't cuss, I just note out how blindly ignorant they can be. And most of the time, these "stupids" that I call actually make their case worse for them by saying even dumber stuff. At least your noting your mistakes, some refuse to do so.

Present example: Çħяїş Τυяηє∂ Īŋτσ α ЅЂѳѳρкϊρ :Telling me to Buzz off because I'm a measly level 3 compared his level 6 on Yahoo!?

If you display objectivity, then people won't say anything. Just think about what you say before you post them, because they can sound downright stupid.

Dear Çħяїş Τυяηє∂ Īŋτσ α ЅЂѳѳρкϊρ,

Glad you understand. You also shouldn't preach to people about college. I am already in one and I am one of those "NorCal" kids attending these southern california schools.

Source(s): Oops I'm only level 2. My bad on that part.

I accept your apology and refuse to provide one of my own.

Just kidding, I'm gonna check out the basketball section now because of this question. Partly because I want to see how many people took pride on December 25th in Lebron beating A Kobe with a broken finger and and Lakers team that didn't have Ron Artest or Lamar Odom in the 4th quarter...

Andyyoung 88 is the best example for being stupid by telling us here for being a measly level 3 where in fact he's just a level 2 answerer since 2007.

Anyway, if you enter this arena please accept that it's a place of pure opinions and comments by fans where yahoo has successfully put up for us to waste our precious time.

Thank yo ufor your apolgy, I accept it, and yes that is what the basketball section has come to, more people have been leaving, or not coming here often and it almost like there being replaced by retards, like that Lakers Beast guy, HE IS FREAKING ANNOYING!

SO yeah, hopefully the basketball section can change.

I'll give you a star for this.

specific, you could call the law enforcement officials. whilst uncertain, that is extra suited risk-free than sorry. do no longer say something on your fiancee (EX-fiancee!), and don't touch something. this is the best ingredient you're able to do to quit him from exploiting little ones, and if it seems all of it became criminal, then a minimum of you will comprehend. It does no longer recommend that he did or did no longer do something on your daughter, however the police will check out and resolve it. He could have in basic terms been a voyeur and enjoyed looking, so it does no longer recommend he did something on your youngster... yet you by no skill comprehend. The police will safeguard it. i'm truly sorry this occurred to you, yet call the law enforcement officials, and safeguard your self. reliable success!

Yeah I get caught up in the heat of things but its just so damn irritating.

(I got called out I guess :P)

Just because I'm a more active participant in other sections of Y!A, does not mean my opinion is to be discounted.

If you think the insults get bad here you should check out the team blogs on yahoo sports, lol.

Aren't you the guy who asked a question about five minutes ago condemning Lakers fans for being overconfident? If you want to resolve conflict here on Y!A, that's not the way to do it, my friend.

I believe that this war will not end. We are very passionate fans and we have different ways to express our views.