Alright guys , enough is enough .?

We come here and have our little debates and etc., that's understandable . But our Y/A basketball section has turned into **** with us cursing and insulting each other . We come here and hate on every player out there. This isn't even Yahoo Answers anymore, it's more like Yahoo Wars . People our... show more We come here and have our little debates and etc., that's understandable . But our Y/A basketball section has turned into **** with us cursing and insulting each other . We come here and hate on every player out there. This isn't even Yahoo Answers anymore, it's more like Yahoo Wars .
People our cheating their ways into getting top contributors so they can start a bandwagon .

I'll start by apologizing to everyone for all the mistakes I've made .
Update: @Sephiroth : That was a while ago . I made the post but things just get out of hands . So **** it .
Update 2: Btw : There is nothing wrong with debating something with someone, but when WE as people start to point certain groups of people out and start calling each other "moron" , "stupid" , "idiot" , we look stupid and ignorant .