Sabina asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

SmackDown! vs. RAW DS help?

OKAY. Hai.

So for Christmas, I got Smackdown Vs. RAW for DS. I made my little character and everything was going swimmingly.

Until I got into a match. Admittedly, my character is...um, sucky? He's hella fast and a weakling. BUT HE CAN'T WIN LOL.

I then made another character with a good balance.

I let my cousin play and he got me alllll the way up to Jack Swagger, so like 1-4 I think? I beat him the first time, but my game shut off, and now Jack Swagger is kicking my behind.

I got frustrated so then I went to go kick my weakling around a bit while I played the Undertaker.

I LOST.

Do I suck, or does my game? Logically, sure it's me that sucks but-but-but I'M GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY. Any hints to make me, y'know, not suck?

Okay, first answer is very correct. My guilt as a die-hard phenom fan overwhelmed me. Any tips on how to like, actually play the game? Whenever I grapple, the opponent is just all "lawl, I have no strength, but I'll reverse it."

Favorite Answer

You just suck. How could you let a CAW beat Taker?

Trust me you're the one who can't play the game, upgrade to an XBOX

Your behind is not the issue, it is jack swagger

no, you're not sucks..

just get more practice, and you'll be good at it.

Source(s): my experience in gaming.