Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I love my brother's friend...HELP?

have know the guy for years. He is funny,cute and a friend. But you know that song by sara buxton, her lyrics (He's got these brown eyes that drive me crazy and oh that smile just sways me, I love hime wanna have his babies) I dont know if you know that songs but he has these brown eeys and smile that makes me go crazy. I mean we pick around and I flirt and he does the same. We have a good time. I would love to date him, but I have a bf I love my bf but he is more husband material and plus, our relationship has done downhill. but the other guy I liked longed and I know so much about him, and heswipes me off my feet. I enjoy is company and such...So PLEASE HELP?

They only been together a couple weeks and I been with my guy 2 yr.

I wouldnt cheat. but I am really into him, My relationship with my bf, its gone downhill.

I am in what you call between a rock and a hard place.

I know I posted this before, but I need more help.

Favorite Answer

if this guy seems like a good bf then go for it i think dive in wen he breaks up with his girlfriend be their to pik up the broken pieces with love

YES! I cannot appreciate why persons do not like them. They haven't any truly causes. JB rocks! They are strong performers, singers, and throughout musicians. They fairly connect to their viewers too. And permit's now not put out of your mind that they're extremely scorching! So yeah I love the Jonas Brothers! And I starred!

Go for em both, play em both, and once they find out, jst ask they to do a 3 way they will forget all about it: :): :):) noprob fart face

go for the brothers friend he sounds great!