JLKR
JLKR asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

If the season ended today would your favorite team be making the playoffs?

Mine would:)

• Best Answer

of course girl :) we will clinch "OUR" division tomorrow:) ( thank god)!!!1

i can't wait for the playoffs to start( you know that's when the pats turn it all the way up);) we are going to let the doubters, every team and all their fans talk lol we do our talking where it matters most;)

GOOOO PATRIOTS!!!1;)

• bucci

a million. have already got. according to hazard in user-friendly terms a sprint biased right here, yet i'm saying WS champs (ok, biasness aside they're making the ALCS. After that, who's acquainted with?) 2. Clay Buchholz. His occupation have been going downhill after the no hitter, yet now he's entering his own 3. John Smoltz and Brad Penny in Boston. rattling Theo and his "low danger" pickups. AJ Burnett additionally wasn't particularly particularly worth the funds the Yanks paid him, the two 4. Roy Halladay to someplace, Prince Fielder to the Giants for Matt Cain 5. provide him some years and that i think of he would be great. yet no longer yet 6. next twelve months's his final hazard in St Louis. A returned end starter besides 7. in all hazard no longer 8. definite and no. definite, because of the fact the branch winners have been enormously sparkling from day one. whether, i did no longer think of the Rangers, Mariners, or Rockies could try this nicely. And no person concept the Mets could be this detrimental 9. glided with the help of way too rapid. nonetheless, yet another great season of baseball BQ: Ravens. I hate the Patriots besides

Not even if they added up all the wins the Lions have in the past 3 years would they qualify for the playoffs. They are 3-35 over their last 38 games...imagine how the teams that lost to them must feel! But hey....they are setting NFL records for most seasons in a decade where they "earned" a top 10 draft pick. So we are at least a record setting team!

Yes, the Chargers have clinched a first round bye in the playoffs. I hope they beat the Colts in the AFC Championship. Both teams are good and I see the Chargers beating the Colts just like they did last year. Ha, Colts fans get ready for the biggest upset of all time!

Source(s): Chargers Fan for LIFE

Yes. The Vikes. But they need to win the rest of their games and the Saints lose (for H.F. advantage) so I'm glad the season didn't end today.

yeah NFC West champions two years in a row.

I know the NFC West really sucks. Exept for Cards and maybe the niners but who cares their over anyways. Go Cards!!!

• Yep as the number 5 seed

Heck no! I am a homer and I would want the hilariously bad Kansas City Chiefs to make it.

Yes the Ravens would be in as the 5th seed in the AFC.

Source(s): GO RAVENS!!!

yep 1st round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs