Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do the same people work at the store Lids everyday?

I been exchanging/returning the same hat (it was deformed/defective) many times and I don't want to get embarrassed to see the same store clerks everytime I go to the store. My mom said that different people work different days of the week there but I still not sure about that so I want to check up here.

I exchanged only one time, and I need to do it again because the plastic part of the hat was out of shape/slanted.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Return the hat one more time. Why do you keep buying something that is not made well? Find something else. If you are embarrassed, are you doing something to the hat yourself?