What can I do to become a Chartered Accountant if im in India?

here's the deal

im doing my 12th(+2) in India currently

I have taken commerce wothout mathematics

and i want to pursue a career as a Chartered Accountant

I will do my B.com and do courses for CA side-by-side

How do I become one in the US if Im here?

I am aware that i should do several examinations but the ICAI website isnt clear at all

non-commerce graduates with subjects other than Mathematics with an aggregate of 55% marks

are exempted from the CPT exam and should do the PCC

What can I do?Should i register somewhere now?

please help ASAP

thank you

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    As per authentic information available with me, you can follow, following steps namely to be an Indian Chartered Accountant.

    1- Enrol for CPT and appear CPT next available to you after enrolment. (Please note enrolment for CPT is possible after passing 10th standard and CPT can be attend by students appearing for 12th standard or have passed the same.

    2- If passed in CPT enrol for PCE and appear PCE conducted twice in a year next availble to you. You also have to joint 100 hours ITT programme( A 20 days programe in information technology)

    3- If passed in PCE enrol for practical training (for 3.5 years) under a qualified practicing CA and enrol also for Final examination and appear Final examination.

    4- If passed final examination join GMCS and complete it.

    5- If cross all the above steps you can now be enrol for as a Chartered Accountant

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Study for one hour that is 5-6 than take part in game for 1 hour that is 6-7 study for 2 hour that is 7-9 after that study for 1 hour that is 10-11

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.