In movies with sex scenes , do the actors really have sex ?
- cyberlarry7Lv 61 decade agoBest Answer
Both answers above are WRONG. It's shows that uneducated people continue to write answers here about subjects they clearly know nothing about. This just demeans the quality of "Yahoo Answers" unfortunately. OK you two, listen up! Class is now in session! You're gonna learn something today.
Back to your question - here's the truth. Generally speaking, 99% of mainstream movies show only simulated sex scenes. They're not real. HOWEVER . . . there ARE some movies that have been made and distributed that do contain real sex shown on camera.
The depiction of sexuality in mainstream cinema was at one time restricted by law and self-imposed industry standards. Films showing explicit sexual activity were, with very rare exceptions, confined to privately-distributed underground films or "porn loops". Beginning in the 1960s, however, mainstream cinema began pushing boundaries in terms of what is allowed on screen. Although the vast majority of sexual situations depicted in mainstream cinema are simulated, on rare occasions, filmmakers have produced motion pictures in which actors were allowed (or instructed) to engage in some level of genuine sexual activity, up to and including sexual intercourse. The difference between these films and pornography is that, while such scenes might be considered pornographic, the main intent of these films is usually not pornographic. Despite this, the release of such films (recent examples include Vincent Gallo's The Brown Bunny and Michael Winterbottom's 9 Songs) have often been accompanied by controversy; many of these films have only been released in their uncensored form on home video and DVD, while the scenes in question are usually made widely available (legally or usually otherwise) through the Internet.
Films with confirmed unsimulated sexual activity
The following mainstream films have scenes with real/unsimulated sex, meaning actors are filmed engaging in actual sexual intercourse. These scenes have been confirmed either through visual on-screen evidence, or via the actors themselves in interviews.
* They Call Us Misfits (1968)
* El Topo (1970)
* Cry Uncle! (1971)
* W.R. - Misterije organizma (1971) (English title: W.R.: Mysteries of the Organism)
* Sweet Movie (1974)
* Ai no corrida (1976) (English title: In the Realm of the Senses)
* Fantasm (1976)
* The Punishment of Anne (1976) (Also Known As: The Image)
* L'Ange et la femme (1977) (English title: The Angel and the Woman)
* La Svastica nel ventre (1977)
* Caligola (1979) (English title: Caligula) - Uncut version of this film includes several unsimulated sex scenes
* Les HÃ©roÃ¯nes du mal (1979) (English title: The Angel and the Woman)
* Immagini di un convento (1979)
* Les fruits de la passion (1981) (English title: Fruits of Passion)
* Taxi zum Klo (1981) (English title: Taxi to the Toilet)
* Caligola: La storia mai raccontata (1982) (Also Known As: Caligula II: The Untold Story)
* L'Alcova (1984)
* Emmanuelle V (1985) - Two versions of this film were released: an R-rated version and a hardcore version with several unsimulated sex scenes inserted (none of the added material feature the film's star, Monique Gabrielle).
* The Right Side of My Brain (1985) and Fingered (1986)
* Devil in the Flesh (1986)
* Hotel St. Pauli (1988)
* La vie de JÃ©sus (1997) (English title: The Life of Jesus)
* Idioterne (1998) (English title: The Idiots)
* Fiona (1998)
* Seul contre tous (1998) (English title: I Stand Alone)
* Guardami (1999) - fellatio by Elisabetta Cavallotti. This scene is often circulated on the Internet, misidentified as the Chloe Sevigny fellatio scene from The Brown Bunny. Cavallotti is also shown inserting a cloth into her vagina during a strip club sequence.
* Jezus is een Palestijn (1999) (English title: Jesus Is a Palestinian)
* La donna lupo (1999)
* Giulia (1999)
* Pola X (1999)
* Romance (1999)
* Vampire Strangler (1999)
* Baise-moi (2000)
* Scrapbook (2000)
* Intimacy (2001)
* Le Pornographe (2001)
* Hundstage (2001) (English title: Dog Days)
* Embrace the Darkness II (2001)
* IrrÃ©versible (2002)
* Ken Park (2002)
* La novia de LÃ¡zaro (2002) (English title: Lazaro's Girlfriend)
* The Real Cancun (2003)
* The Brown Bunny (2003)
* Fallo! (2003)
* 9 Songs (2004)
* Anatomie de l'enfer (2004) (English title: Anatomy of Hell)
* The Raspberry Reich (2004)
* Antares (2004)
* KÃ¤rlekens sprÃ¥k 2000 (2004) - Swedish movie with several unsimulated sex scenes.
* All About Anna (2005)
* Batalla en el cielo (English title: Battle in Heaven) (2005)
* Lie with Me (2005)
Kissing on the Mouth (2005)
Tian bian yi duo yun (2005) (English title: The Wayward Cloud)
- KatherineLv 44 years ago
Of course in a porno they are actually having sex, but in a legit movie no they don't. What people can't see are the 20 or so production people around filming that scene. Also surprisingly a lot of actors/actresses use body doubles for their sex and/or nude scenes.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
no It's just a bunch of different shots of different areas of their bodies. Unless it's a porno, then yes.
- pdxmomLv 61 decade ago
Only in X rated porno films.