Anna
Anna asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Favorite Miranda Lambert song?

What's your favorite miranda lambert song, or just your favorite song in general

Favorite Answer

white liar

kerosene

gunpowder & lead

i LOVE country music too much to have a favorite song but miranda lambert is pretty awesome so most of her songs are really good.

Dead Flowers, she wrote it herself and it is amazing

and I think its a bti shallow to assume all blonde country singers don't talent. I agree with taylor Swift, personally I think she can sing as good as Miley Cyrus. But as for Miranda and Carrie, they do have talent. Do you really think Carrie would have survived American Idol and Simon if she didn't? If you listen to her live, shes still good and can actually hold a high note where Taylor cant have dream of doing that. Just because they happened to come after LeeAnn Rimes, doesn't mean they are no talent copy cats. They are all amazing (besides Taylor). Actually I am obsessed and listening to LeeAnn Rimes right now, and one of my favorite songs right now is by Carrie Underwood. Yes, a lot of people cant really sing nowadays who get record deals, but Carrie can sing and Miranda is not so bad either. Just because they are young and not 40 or 50 by now, doesn't automatically mean they have no talent.

I'd say, Keresone, White liar, Famous in a small town...And thats just some of em...

I don't like Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, or any of those other blonde LeAnn Rimes clones who have been taking over the radio these days. I like older country, you know, like the 80's and 90's, when you actually needed talent to get a record deal.

White Liar- I saw the music video this morning it was super funny!

who?

kerosene and Desesperation

I like all of them, I only put the ones I like the most

"White Liar" by far my fave and I also like "Gunpowder and Lead" and "Dead Flowers"