Ladies, are you swayed more if the guy has more money to spend.?

Lets say he is close to the kind of guy you want, has a lot of the qualities. Do you factor in what kind of car he drives and how much he can spend on you. After all would you want to parade around with a guy who delivers pizza in a 25 year old car. Don't you worry what your friends and family will think about who you date.

MONEY REPRESENTS THE TIME HE PUTS IN TO HELP MAKE YOU HAPPY. HE WORKS AND GIVES UP HIS LIFE FOR THAT.

Best Answer

honestly it depends, sometimes, yes, no, ok, maybe,if he is too way out and if I can't stand him there's no money in the world would make me sway but if he is nice and respectful money is A+

Depends on what type of job he has. If a guy drives a flashy car, he has all of his money in the car; if he drives a crappy car, he has his money in the bank. If he's delivering pizzas, then likely this doesn't hold, But if he's an engineer or something similar, then that does follow.

Source(s): Money in the bank (and stocks, and 401(k)).... not in the car.
  • Nadia

Nah, I honestly from the bottom of my heart don't care how much money he has. It'd be better if he had good money, but if his personality sucks and he's a cocky jerk..forget it. Keep him away if he's an ***, no amount of money can force me to go out with someone I don't enjoy being around.

I'm not dating the cash, i'm dating the guy!

at first it is the money... but all in all... the money gets borring and the love is what counts

i don't care about the amount of cash that my bf has

$$$ is a +