Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm 14 y/o,do I need to pay my girlfriend after we have sex or do you think she won't make me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ross
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is common courtesy to pay one's girlfriend for sex. most people do it after, although some girls won't commence intercourse until after payment. it is good etiquette also to tip a girl depending on performance. is it your first time? make sure you bring more money than you think you'll need, just in case!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

there is no longer something you're able to do at this factor besides wait and notice what occurs whilst her mom is going and talks with you and your mum and dad. i think of 14 is far too youthful even even though it occurs presently however if that is prevented or no longer. i think of you need to purely have a communicate with your mum and dad and hers. purely sound trouble-free approximately your thoughts for her daughter. Say how long you have been jointly and which you probably did no longer rigidity her into doing it. i don't comprehend how previous you're yet you greater useful desire you're her age a minimum of. you could desire to in all probability come out finding like dumb young babies if so. Anywho, stable luck and purely clarify the placement quite. and don't interrupt her mom whilst she speaks in any respect. enable her say what she has to declare and then talk.

• 1 decade ago

Whatttttttttttttttt, this is odd. Why would you pay your keyword GIRLFRIEND after sex. Unless shes not your girlfriend and a hooker I wouldn't worry.

Strange

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

hahaha you must be joking right? You don't pay someone to have sex unless she's a whore and she is not, she's your girlfriend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

um what?!?!? what kind of relationship do u guys have that makes u think u have to pay her? shes ur girlfriend after all right...

• 1 decade ago

AHHHH I AM SO WITH BRAYDON!!! Dude have you not been taught anything?? You pay prostitutes not your freaking girlfriend!! OMG Girlfriends are there becasue they like you and they want to be with you..........YOU DONT PAY THEM........IDIOT.......you probably dont even have a GF

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ARE YOU RETARTED, dude no... shes no a whore shes ur girlfriend so NO she wont make u pay her. and uh she prob wont have sex with you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are no words in all the tongues of Man adequate enough to explain what's wrong with that question -_-;;

• 1 decade ago

you probably dont have a gf fuckn idiot!

grow the **** up....shes your girlfriend not a hooker

• 1 decade ago

i guess so if shes a prostitute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.