Chuang asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我想由中文翻譯英文,THX

多謝你既問候,我媽咪及家里每人都很好.你爸媽好嗎?自從搬走了之後都很久沒見他們...

我已經學成出來工作很久了,現在已一方面打理家庭生意又一方面做DESIGN了...

8 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thank you for your concern, my mother and my family are fine, how are your father and mother? Since I had moved out, we had not seen each other for a long time. I have finshed my studies for some time, taking care of family business and at the same time as a designer.

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

Thank you both regards, I am a good Mom and everyone at home. Your parents right? Have long since moved out after not seen them ...

I have studies to work for a long time, and now the one hand, take care of the family business is on the one hand to do the DESIGN

• 1 decade ago

多謝你既問候,我媽咪及家里每人都很好.你爸媽好嗎?自從搬走了之後都很久沒見他們...

我已經學成出來工作很久了,現在已一方面打理家庭生意又一方面做DESIGN了...

Thanks for you to greet , my mother Mi and each person Li home your very

good pa mother does not see them very for a long time since having moved I

have studied to work very for a long time , now, having hit on the one hand to

manage family business another aspect do DESIGN

Source(s): me , 希望幫到你
  • 1 decade ago

Thank you both regards, I am a good Mom and everyone at home. Your parents right? Have long since moved out after not seen them ...

I have studies to work for a long time, and now the one hand, do take care of the family business is one of the ... DESIGN

Source(s): me~
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thank you both regards, I am a good Mom and everyone at home. Your parents right? Have long since moved out after ... I have not seen their studies to work for a long time now on the one hand care On the one hand the family business is done DESIGN by ...

2009-12-30 15:09:09 補充:

Thank you asksafter, I Mommy and family are very good you your MOM or dad? since moved out after a long time no see them ...

I've been xuezheng out of work for a long time, now that we have on the one hand on the one hand as taking care of family business and do ­p ...

Source(s): monday(me)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info

祝您好運!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Thank you for your regards . My mother and my family members are fine . How are your parents? I have not seen them for a long time after moving out. I have worked for a long time after finishing my studies. Besides running my family business , I have been engaging in the design sector .

• 1 decade ago

I have studies to work for a long time, and now the one hand, do take care of the family business is one of the ... DESIGN

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.