ira newble

damon jones

shannon brown

wally szczerbiak

donyell marshall

drew gooden

joe smith

ben wallace

my question is would you take any of the current cavs and replace them with former cavs to make the team better?

i heard they're looking for a shooting guard, and a power forward, so i think donyell marshall and damon jones would be good additions. marshall is a combo forward that they can use to guard guys like rashard lewis, rasheed wallace, and lamar odom. i'd take out jj hickson for him since leon powe is coming back soon. jones has a good 3 point shot, but they gave him up for mo williams which was worth it. i'd replace coby karl for jones since i never see him play. eric snow could be brought in for leadership and could replace jawad williams since i never see him play either.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Ben Wallace, Wally Sczerbiak, Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden definitely > some of the no namers right now

• farrer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Miami without LeBrick. Miami could be an outstanding crew without LeBrick. merely wade and bosh will kick *** in the process the east. yet too undesirable the caught with Lebrick for the subsequent 5 years.

• 1 decade ago

Joe Smith is playing pretty good ball right now and could help them to be better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.