Are there really still people out there?

who don't believe in global warming? I thought this was common knowledge. But in a previous question I read the answers astonished me. The finding that the climate has warmed in recent decades and that this warming is likely attributable to human influence has been endorsed by every national science academy... show more who don't believe in global warming? I thought this was common knowledge. But in a previous question I read the answers astonished me.
The finding that the climate has warmed in recent decades and that this warming is likely attributable to human influence has been endorsed by every national science academy that has issued a statement on climate change, including the science academies of all of the major industrialized countries.[22] With the release of the revised statement by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists in 2007[23], no remaining scientific society is known to reject the basic findings of human influence on recent climate change.[24]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warm...
Update: Markv, for a geologist you sure arn't very bright. The whole agrument about global warming is that mankind is excellerating its effects, and weather or not we can slow down the damage that "we" cause. I know the planet already goes through stages of warming and cooling.