Today makes four years since I joined yahoo answers. How long you been here?

Today makes four years since I joined yahoo answers (on December 24, 2005), although I wasn't a regular in this section until early 2006. So now I look back and think of how many groups have changed and all the people I have seen come, become popular and then fade out. And others like me was here for years and... show more Today makes four years since I joined yahoo answers (on December 24, 2005), although I wasn't a regular in this section until early 2006. So now I look back and think of how many groups have changed and all the people I have seen come, become popular and then fade out. And others like me was here for years and never rose to anything. Its easy to say I have been here longer than anyone in this section. I have had just two accounts (one from Dec. 2005 to April 2009) and then one from April 2009 to the present. I have never been suspended (deleted my old account because of an overload of junk mail). The biggest difference between then and now is, then there was more serious questions and less immature teens that now fill this section (why I have frequented other sections more commonly). My favorite user is by far Monstrar, who has also been here nearly as long as me and I have grown to admire her intelligence and kindness.

So
How long you been here?
How many accounts you had?
Have you ever been suspended?
How much has changed since you joined?
You favorite user?
Update: I was 16 when I joined, I am now 20. What about you?
Update 2: Ethel, I rarely ever come here anymore. I am mostly in religious and spirituality. But from 2005 until around late 2007/early 2008, this was my main section. Since I was here most of my existance on yahoo answers, I have placed this question here.