Real or fake????????

I personally think chicks with natural breast are way hotter than chicks with fake boobs. I also think chicks say they get boob jobs to "feel more confident" & to fit better in their clothes but I think they do it to please men. Give me a star if you agree!
Update: nicepuddin I see you're mom's boob job has you brainwashed and bitter that some of us like ourselves just the way we are! I'm sorry that you are trying so hard to justify self mutilation. Maybe one day you can be just like mommie dearest & find yourself a sugar daddy. You must live in Orange County,... show more nicepuddin I see you're mom's boob job has you brainwashed and bitter that some of us like ourselves just the way we are! I'm sorry that you are trying so hard to justify self mutilation. Maybe one day you can be just like mommie dearest & find yourself a sugar daddy. You must live in Orange County, CA. LOL