Are there really still people out there?

who don't believe in global warming? I thought this was common knowledge. But in a previous question I read the answers astonished me. The finding that the climate has warmed in recent decades and that this warming is likely attributable to human influence has been endorsed by every national science academy... show more who don't believe in global warming? I thought this was common knowledge. But in a previous question I read the answers astonished me.
The finding that the climate has warmed in recent decades and that this warming is likely attributable to human influence has been endorsed by every national science academy that has issued a statement on climate change, including the science academies of all of the major industrialized countries.[22] With the release of the revised statement by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists in 2007[23], no remaining scientific society is known to reject the basic findings of human influence on recent climate change.[24]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warm...
Update: I do not know one science academy that supports a claim without "credible evidence".
Update 2: I could not find one scientic institute in all my research not just wikipidea ahole, that did not support man aided golbal climate change.