are my eyes messing with me or am i seeing a ghost?

well it was like 5 years ago (im 12 now) and i was laying in bed and i wake up i see something standing there it looked kinda blue and it looked like a human i was so scared i turned around and looked back and it was still there i rubbed my eyes and it was still there and since it was so long ago i forgot what happened after that.about a year after i was watching Rosanne on nick @ night l0l and i turned off the t.v and i wake up that night and see a person that has the beard of her husband and that night i said **** it and i got up and i was scared to touch it so i turned the t.v on and it went away i turned the t.v off and it wasn't there so i just went to bed.the same year my mom got me a scooby doo bored game and that night i seen a person that looked kinda like the scooby doo monster (i know lame right lol) and so that night i wasn't scared and i just went to bed.and 2 years ago i was laying in bed sleeping next to my mom and i look over and i see this thing that kinda blended with the comforter and it had a i big nose and it was laying in between me and my mom and it looks at me so i sit up and scream and my mom wakes up and it was gone.i don't believe in ghosts that much but im not sure what this is and sorry i know this was long

• cosmo
    Favorite Answer

In a state between waking and sleeping, people often see things that aren't really there. It's a dream, but you think you're awake, and then a second later you are awake, so you don't realize you were dreaming.

These things are not real.

You do believe in ghosts or else you wouldn't suspect that you're seeing ghosts.

I think that you're most likely hallucinating or your eyes are "playing a trick" on you. When it's dark, your brain will try to come up with an idea of what you cannot really see. For example, when you're laying in your bed and it's dark, you'll see a bottle. It's actually a bottle of air freshener, but you may mistake it for a pale face.

Paranoia makes you see things and it makes your eyes play more tricks on you. Always keep a night light on.

It's called sleep paralysis and it's a sleeping disorder. There are treatments.

Could be demonic. Call on Jesus then get saved.

Jesus is God and the only way into heaven. Please pray a sincere prayer with all of your heart admitting to Jesus you are a sinner. Have full faith that His blood pays off all of your sins and accept His gift of everlasting life. I pray that God blesses you with peace. Amen.