Yahoo wont let me reset my password online, contact cust service. this is my business account, i need my mail!?

Help, i cant log into my other yahoo account at all, it says invalid ID or password, i go to reset it and then it says my password cannot be reset online, contact customer service, which is imposable, and has a code, like9200 er something like that. I'm really concerned as this is my business account that has... show more Help, i cant log into my other yahoo account at all, it says invalid ID or password, i go to reset it and then it says my password cannot be reset online, contact customer service, which is imposable, and has a code, like9200 er something like that. I'm really concerned as this is my business account that has very important emails, concerning other peoples $$$ !!! please someone tell me whats up, if i get into trouble for taking money and not returning services, i will have no choice but bring legal action against YAHOO!
1 answer 1