need some ahadeeth on importance of jama'a?

and obedience to ameer.

jazakumullah khyr

salam alaikom

marzipan..lol..i like dat name..neway..

not jumuah..i mean jama'a...group. group working fee sabeelillah

salam alaik sista/

leon : dun curse pple...open bukhari n read..u've added u're own words to it!

Allah curses u..cuz u lied. Allah curses liers.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

wa `alaykum assalam

http://islamfundamentals.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/...

-

Ignore the Raafidee below

Pink look in the qu'ran Sura Jum'a (62)

Which source can be better than the word of Allah s.w.t

Gd Luck Sister.

بسم لله الرحمن الرحيم

وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى ولا تعاونو على الإثم والعدوان

صدق الله العظيم

Source(s): Thats from the Koran Edit : We sunnis (muslims) support our answeres with Koran Look at leons(shiite) answer LOL ________________________________ Edit 2 : Im sorry leon but i thumb you down without reading what you said . 2nd) This is from Surat Al Maaa eda Ayah : 2 __________ Btw Imam Ali is OURS !!!

Salam sister

It has been reported on the authority of Nafi, that 'Abdullah b. Umar paid a visit to Abdullah b. Muti' in the days (when atrocities were perpetrated on the People Of Medina) at Harra in the time of Yazid b. Mu'awiya. Ibn Muti' said: Place a pillow for Abu 'Abd al-Rahman (family name of 'Abdullah b. 'Umar). But the latter said: I have not come to sit with you. I have come to you to tell you a tradition I heard from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). I heard him say: One who withdraws his band from obedience (to the Amir) will find no argument (in his defence) when he stands before Allah on the Day of Judgment, and one who dies without having bound himself by an oath of allegiance (to an Amir) will die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahillyya.

Sahih Muslim Book 020, Number 4562

If this is the politicial Amir, like yazeed (the cursed), then imam Hussain (AS) didn’t give him his oath and disobeyed his amir, did imam Hussain (AS) die the death of a jahil (god forbid)?

If no, then which Amirs is this narration talking about?

Who is this Amir whose disobedience will take you back to the times of ignorance?

Bibi Fatima(sa) didn't give bayah to Abu Bakr, so does this mean that the daughter of the Prophet of Allah die the death of a jahil? (God forbid)

________________

@ Baddest troll- please can you also quote that verse in english with the surah number and the verse number, not everyone is an arab.

why do you avoid answering me, lol when you can't answer you talk shyt, what a typical nasibi.

this hadith is from your Bukhari which YOU consider to be the MOST AUTHENTIC SOURCE AFTER THE QURAN.

I will be waiting for you to answer me, did Imam Hussain(as) die the death of a jahil? yes or no and why?

____________________

@ASKER- MAY ALLAH CURSE THE LIARS. YOU ACCUSED ME OF ADDING MY OWN WORDS TO THE HADITH OF BUKHARI, MAY ALLAH CURSE THE LIARS.

Book 020, Number 4562:

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement...

May Allah curse you for lying and accusing me for adding my own wordings.

and do not expect an email from me, I don't email those who accuse me.

Salam sister.