Why are abercrombie, abercrombie & fitch, and hollister cheap?

like at abercrombie and hollister jeans are like 50-60 dollars and at abercrombie & fitch they are like only 100 dollars. like that is so cheap for jeans? why are they so cheap, are they made out of bad material. like i can't believe that they are so cheap/inexpensive anyone know the answer to this question??... show more like at abercrombie and hollister jeans are like 50-60 dollars and at abercrombie & fitch they are like only 100 dollars. like that is so cheap for jeans? why are they so cheap, are they made out of bad material. like i can't believe that they are so cheap/inexpensive anyone know the answer to this question??

thanks and happy holidays!
Update: to people who think i am kidding.. wow! i am not...... haha... my parents work really hard for their money, my parents both served in the military for over 25 years and my dad is a chief pilot over 12,000 guys for meseba airlines owned my delta so i am not lying