why are abercrombie, abercrombie & fitch, and hollister cheap?

like at abercrombie and hollister jeans are like 50-60 dollars and at abercrombie & fitch they are like only 100 dollars. like that is so cheap for jeans? why are they so cheap, are they made out of bad material. like i can't believe that they are so cheap/inexpensive anyone know the answer to this question??

thanks and happy holidays!

to people who think i am kidding.. wow! i am not...... haha... my parents work really hard for their money, my parents both served in the military for over 25 years and my dad is a chief pilot over 12,000 guys for meseba airlines owned my delta so i am not lying

Favorite Answer

CHEAP?!!!!!!!!! It would take me like a year to buy those!

Cheap Abercrombie Jeans

All I know is that there jeans don't cost that much at least in California...

Also there jeans are made of really cheap material so I don't recomond to purchase them

Well, some people don't think that is cheap. I've never paid $100 for jeans. Ever.

Dude that's not cheap. I get my jeans at Walmart. Good enough for me, and only around $15-25.

They are cheap compared to True Religions, 7 seven jeans, Joes's Jeans. I own jeans that costed me $300. Beauty has a price, and to be in style you just need to buy without looking at prices. I know hollister, abercrombie jeans are cheap.

Source(s): I own around 30 pairs of jeans.

that's not cheap you just have a silver spoon and who would buy 100 jeans rip off...if its a huge brand then okay... but... u shouldn't waste ur money

You are really really rich if you think hundred dollar jeans are cheap...

Ms. Douchebag I presume?

• AMAYA!

Because half of their crap is mass produced in Taiwan, Peru, China ect.